- Nomination Registration Fee ( Indian Corporate & Law Firms ) - 25000 + 18% GST ( per category)
- Nomination Registration Fee ( International Law Firms)- USD 500+ 18% GST ( per category)
- The duly filled nomination forms with required documents and delegate registration with fee should be submitted by 29th AUGUST 2023.
- Consolidation of all nomination forms along with other information’s received from various organizations will be shortlisted according to the complete registration received. The JURY Members will evaluate the finalists and decide the winner in each category.
- India Legal Awards 2023 winners will be awarded on 15th September 2023 at Radisson Blu Plaza Airport Hotel DELHI.
* Nomination Registration Fee includes Nomination for the particular category and one entry pass to the awards ceremony.
- The entry must include achievements over the last 12 months, the individual’s / Teams impact and commitments in delivering strategic legal services.
- Entries are invited from eminent professionals, In House Counsels, legal teams and law firms for their contributions.
- Profile of individual / Team should be sent along with the entry, describing strength, achievement and career / growth graph).
- Individuals / Team’s Profile with Milestones achieved, (if any)
- Individuals, Date of birth, date of graduation / post-graduation / diploma etc.
- Current Company profile or Law Firm Profile.
- A high resolution photograph of Individual / Company Logo for the Team.
- Deadline for submission is extended to 29th AUGUST 2023 due to high demand.
- All entries should be made in digital format OR via email.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION HERE Entry >>
CATAGORIES & CRITIREA of 9th EDITION INDIA LEGAL AWARDS ARE :